Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not-so-Real-World Honeymoon Destination


Ok, so I promised that this would be a blog about weddings and design for the real world, and this place is way too pricey to be considered generally attainable, but I LOVE it and it's in Patagonia (with which I have a history and small obsession) and so I'm sharing anyway. 

I've been eying this and other hotels in Patagonia for a little while, so when Apartment Therapy featured this hotel today, I decided to take it as a sign.

Ahh, Patagonia!  Jagged peaks, remote and rugged landscapes, dramatic backpacking, hiking, and climbing - in a word, amazing.  Not that I've been.  But if I could go, I would love to stay here.  The modern building is composed of wood, glass, asphalt, and slate with a grass roof (sweet!).  Minimal rooms highlight the surrounding landscape.

Seriously, look at that ceiling!
Their website is http://remota.cl/


Images via Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment